We are looking for software engineers to join our team to help develop our online deformation mapping and analysis platform.
You’ll be working in a small, collaborative team. We are a high-tech startup, where you will make a fundamental impact on the success of the company.
This is part-time or a full-time position, at our office in Delft, The Netherlands. We offer a salary in line with your skills and experience.
- Improve the software, infrastructure and system architecture for high throughput data delivery
- Build new analytical tools
- Execute against / deliver input for the product roadmap
Skills & Requirements
- Preferably experience with web mapping and data visualization
- Basic understanding of Linux web server management / SQL and database programming
- Experience with Django, openlayers, ext.js/jQuery is a plus
Delft, The Netherlands
SkyGeo is a next generation Earth Observation company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter-accurate deformation data to customers all over the world.
Our processing engine and our InSAR-based deformation data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their assets for the long term and we provide early warnings for prevention of environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront of InSAR, computational techniques and mapping data onto real world problems.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Return to careers page