About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales & Marketing Intern, who is eager to expand their breadth of knowledge in the Earth Observation industry.
You will support the go-to-market strategy for our business through a role that is a combination of product marketing, communications, sales and market evangelism.
It is a unique opportunity for current and recent college graduates to gain skills and knowledge in supporting the day-to-day operations of SkyGeo, and assist in expanding our quickly growing client base.
The Sales & Marketing Intern will work on a variety of projects and will have direct access to the leadership team.
Impacts You will Own:
- Assist in sales and marketing activities, from crafting copy to building and launching marketing campaign
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from sales and marketing campaign
- Prepare promotional presentations and marketing materials. Materials could take the form of sales presentations, white papers, briefs, blog posts, op-eds, one-pagers and think tank articles
- Play a key role in shaping the future of SkyGeo
What You Bring:
- You have a strong interest in new technologies
- You are strong communicator with excellent writing skills
- You have the skills for selling a product or service to an enterprise, commercial or government customer
- A demonstrated ability to learn complex topics and explain them to a lay audience
- A desire to succeed in the role, grow your career, and support the team
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Practical experience in civil engineering or geosciences
- Previous experience in sales or marketing
- Current enrolment in a BSc. or Masters degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits While Working at SkyGeo:
- Internship compensation
- Experience at leading Earth Observation company
- Learning from top-notch professionals from various disciplines within Earth Observation industry
- Working in a passionate and fun team in the company with the great corporate culture
- Personal development opportunities
- A vibrant international team
- Flexible Time Off
- Onsites and Happy Hours