We are seeking a Regional Sales Lead Mining to lead our sales efforts in Western Australia.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, independent thinker, and can think laterally to bring our solutions into the mining sector.
You will be responsible to understand the nuances of the Mining sector and how to most effectively bring our data into the following segments: commercial accounts, government accounts, and partners.
In this role, you will be responsible to execute the sales strategy and increase revenue through new and existing sales opportunities – specifically within the Mining sector.
You will drive new solutions using SkyGeo’s ground-breaking technologies to solve large geotechnical problems within these markets.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a growth-oriented problem solver, entrepreneurial and skilled in consultative solution selling.
You will be expected to draw on your keen technical sales abilities to craft a consultative sales approach as you learn about the potential client, discuss specific solutions, and demonstrate our products and services for demanding technical users.
You must be capable of working within a highly motivated team to drive the business forward as you will also work closely with the combined groups of Engineering, Product Management and Development to ensure consistency of execution.
The outcome you will own: ramp-up SkyGeo’s business in Western Australia – create your own new large opportunities
What you will own:
- Drive the go-to-market and ongoing success of the SkyGeo InSAR monitoring products and services to technical users in the mining sector in Western Australia.
- Identify and target key prospects in your region.
- Manage and grow the pipeline effectively.
- Close sales and manage customer expectations as company grows.
- Identify channel and reseller relationships to expand market presence.
- Work closely with customers and possible service providers to understand and scope unsolved problems.
- Execute plans for incrementally growing new accounts – read: make appointments and follow up with inbound leads.
What You Bring:
- Consultative solution selling skills.
- Hunt, prospect and qualify leads.
- Ability to source, sell, co-sell, and close large deals.
- Business mindset, able to develop and own the strategy for the region.
- A strong history of exceeding revenue to targets, penetrating new markets and building thriving sales teams.
- Ability to act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
- Excellent communication skills, including multiple languages.
- Self-starter, able to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Fast learner, able to quickly pick up and articulate the unique value of SkyGeo’s Earth solutions in the mining industry.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- 5+ years of related experience in an sales environment in the mining sector and / or spatial imagery in the region.
- Enterprise and/or SaaS technical sales experience is a plus along with a demonstrated track record of success.
- Ability to source, sell, co-sell, and close large deals; carrying quota and closing should be familiar concepts.
- Efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
- Network throughout the region.
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
Benefits While Working at SkyGeo:
- Competitive salary. Bonuses based on your performance.
- Be part of a vibrant international company.
- Experience a fast-paced Earth Observation Company.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Investment in your career: conferences, professional designations.