- Research and define our enterprise buyer and user personas, their specific needs, pain points, and goals that we can help address.
- Research, document, and operationalize particular customer use cases and problems that SkyGeo solves.
- Identify and define the key value drivers which differentiate SkyGeo in the market.
- Partner with sales, product management, customer success, and engineering teams to refine and evolve our product roadmap.
- Develop product marketing collateral such as website pages, blogs, white papers, webinars, decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer’s journey communicating the value of SkyGeo.
- Participate and contribute to industry events as a SkyGeo evangelist and thought leader.
- Develop and deliver product, market, and industry-specific enablement to the SkyGeo sales team.
- Create campaign messaging and content as required to drive marketing initiatives.
- Develop customer case studies and webinars that help to demonstrate the value of SkyGeo for our customers.
- 3-5 years of experience in technical product marketing.
- Outstanding English communications skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Able to coordinate across teams and iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Proven experience being self-directed and working with minimal supervision.
- Background in design, illustration and copywriting
- Technical background or good understanding of engineering environments; familiarity with GIS a plus.
- Data-driven, use data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development.
- Experience designing sales collateral from scratch based on sales conversations, sales calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience.
United Sates, The Netherlands or remote.
SkyGeo is a next generation Earth Observation company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter-accurate displacement data to customers all over the world.
Our processing engine and our InSAR-based displacement data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their assets for the long term and we provide early warnings for prevention of environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront of InSAR, computational techniques and mapping data onto real world problems.