As the Vice President of Product Marketing, you will lead all aspects of successfully positioning and differentiating the company in the minds of customers and prospect as the definitive leader in our earth observation market. You will be responsible for managing our overall product and services marketing strategy, as well as for building and managing the marketing team.
- Research and define our enterprise buyer and user personas, their specific needs, pain points, and goals that we can help address.
- Research, document, and operationalize the customer use cases and problems that SkyGeo solves.
- Identify and define the key value drivers to differentiate SkyGeo in the market.
- Develop product marketing collateral such as website pages, blogs, white papers, webinars, decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer’s journey communicating the value of SkyGeo.
- Participate and contribute to industry events as a SkyGeo evangelist and thought leader.
- Develop and deliver product, market, and industry-specific enablement to the SkyGeo sales team.
- Create webinars, campaign messaging and content as required to drive marketing initiatives.
- Interact with the rest of the Management Team to drive the day to day business execution
- 3-5 years of experience in technical product marketing.
- Experience designing sales collateral from scratch based on sales conversations, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience.
- Outstanding English communications skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Technical background or good understanding of engineering environments
- Able to coordinate across teams and iterate and deliver in a fast-moving scale-up environment.
- Proven experience being self-directed and working with minimal supervision.
- Background in doing or directing work for design, and technical illustration
- Proven excellence in technical copy-writing
United Sates, The Netherlands or remote.