We are looking for a communicative civil or geotechnical engineer who will find new ways to implement and integrate our data in geotechnical engineering practices for all of our users. You will be discovering new ways to make enormous impact. You will be expected to draw on your keen technical and communication abilities as you discuss specific solutions, and configure our products and services for demanding technical users.
You will integrate different types of remote and on-site data and coordinate with users to drive insight into stability patterns. You will work closely with the customers… and with a highly motivated team of our own Engineering and Sales people.
- Configure, understand and optimize our data feed in the context of specific projects to create civil engineering insights for customers;
- Provide technical advice to customers and project team members while building effective relationships;
- Work with technical and non-technical domain experts at customers;
- Manage teams for projects to meet budget, time- frame and quality targets;
- Draw compelling visualizations (animations, graphs, cross-sections, maps, …)
- Rapidly learn about new technologies, the possibilities of SAR and InSAR and related data for mapping onto stability issues and displacement modes
- M.Sc. or equivalent, in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering or Geodesy
- At least 5 years experience in Civil Engineering
- Experience leading project team in complex engineering system
- Experience authoring compelling reports and visualizations (animations, graphs, cross-sections, maps, …)
- Hands-on experience with conventional geodetics or surveying methods
- Work accurately in collaboration with customers’ technical users; sweat the details in excellent communications
- Great team player in a technical project environment
- Strong technical writing and analytical skills
- Inquisitive, willing to learn our novel techniques
in one of our offices or remote
SkyGeo is a next generation Earth Observation company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter-accurate displacement data to customers all over the world.
Our InSAR-based displacement data are fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people integrate these dat into their workflow, and manage their assets for the long term and we provide early warnings for prevention of civil engineering risk.
Working for SkyGeo is inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront of InSAR, computational techniques and mapping data onto real world problems.