We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to support our recruiting efforts globally.
The ideal candidate will have HR and Recruiting experience, or an Administrative background with an interest in the HR and Recruiting space. This role requires a mastery of professionally representing the organization to potential new hires.
A successful candidate will take direction well, be eager to learn, respond enthusiastically to requests, and actively participate in maintaining a team environment. This position requires outstanding organizational and communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. During peak recruiting periods, candidates may be required to work additional hours, as needed.
- Coordinate interview schedules – manage multiple calendars, set up/modify interview scheduling as needed, often managing last-minute changes to the schedule. This may involve interviews virtual, in-office, and phone.
- Prepare all candidate correspondence including interview confirmation details.
- Coordinate travel [if needed] and hotel arrangements for candidates. This will also include making arrangements for pre-interview dinners, and lunches.
- Process candidate applications via the recruiting database; and maintain candidate application materials and status,
- Work with marketing and hiring managers to “fill the funnel” with excellent candidates
- Represent SkyGeo effectively and professionally in all external interactions.
- Support the on-boarding of new employees – process new hires, coordinate new employee communication, start dates, and in-office orientation schedules.
What you Bring:
- Superb candidate focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Ability to act as a bridge between the company and its current team and future colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Fast learner, able to quickly pick up and articulate the unique value of SkyGeo’s Earth solutions space
- Collaborative and inclusive leadership style, able to work together with adjacent teams, and hiring managers
- A growth mindset and strong people development focus to; build, nurture and support a talented and rapidly evolving organization.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in recruiting
- Background in communications, human resources and recruiting.
- Network throughout the region.
- Experience working globally across cultures.
- Track record supporting high performing teams, implementing best practices.
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.