We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to support our recruiting efforts globally.
The ideal candidate will have HR and Recruiting experience, or an Administrative background with an interest in the HR and Recruiting space. This role requires a mastery of Google Docs, strong attention to detail, and the ability to professionally represent the organization to potential new hires and external contacts.
A successful candidate will take direction well, be eager to learn, respond enthusiastically to requests, and actively participate in maintaining a team environment. This position requires outstanding organizational and communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. During peak recruiting periods, candidates may be required to work additional hours, as needed.
- Coordinate interview schedules – manage multiple calendars, set up/modify interview scheduling as needed, often managing last-minute changes to the schedule. This may involve interviews virtual, in-office, and phone. Manage all administrative details associated with a candidate visit; create packets for interviewers, set up candidate presentations, and organize evaluations of candidates.
- Prepare all candidate correspondence including interview confirmation details.
- Coordinate travel [if needed] and hotel arrangements for candidates. This will also include making arrangements for pre-interview dinners, and lunches.
- Process candidate applications via the internal recruiting database; HMS.
- Maintain candidate application materials and status, via internal recruiting databases and school career websites.
- Represent SkyGeo professionally in all external interactions.
- Support on-board new employees – process new hires, coordinate new employee communication, start dates, and in-office orientation schedules.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with the Recruiting Owner, Marketing Managers and Hiring Managers with localized recruiting efforts.
- Work closely with in-office consulting staff to coordinate interviewing schedules.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Customer service orientation, dependability, attention to detail, and superior organization skills are a must.
- Strong PC skills, including Google tools (Chat, Doc, Sheets, and Slides), Zoom, and Windows experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree, or 2-3 years of administrative/ experience preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and be able to think through the candidate journey.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Must be flexible – willing to help with projects as needed.
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and the highest regard for confidentiality.
- Must have a desire to continue to learn and develop essential skills.
What you Bring:
- Superb candidate focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Ability to act as a bridge between the company and its current team and future colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills, including multiple languages.
- Self-starter, able to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Fast learner, able to quickly pick up and articulate the unique value of SkyGeo’s Earth solutions space
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Highly collaborative and inclusive leadership style, able to work together with adjacent teams, and hiring managers
- A growth mindset and strong people development focus to; build, nurture and support a talented and rapidly evolving organization.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience.
- Background in communications, human resources and recruiting.
- Network throughout the region.
- Experience working globally across cultures.
- Track record supporting high performing teams, implementing best practices.
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
Benefits of Working with SkyGeo
- Be part of a vibrant international company.
- Experience a fast-paced Earth Observation Company.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Flexible Time Off.
- Remote working is available.