We are looking for a communicative Geoscientist who will find new ways to implement and integrate our data in reservoir engineering practices for oil and gas applications.
You will be discovering new ways to make enormous impact. You will be expected to draw on your keen technical abilities as you discuss specific solutions, and configure our products and services for demanding technical users who need to keep oil and gas operations safe.
You will integrate different types of remote and on-site data and coordinate with users to drive insight into subsurface reservoir mechanics, to optimize production and ensure the safety of their operation.
You will work closely with the customers and with a highly motivated team of our own Engineering and Sales people.
- Configure, understand and optimize our data feed in the context of specific projects to create insights about oil and gas geotechnical and related topics
- Modeling and visualization of data in the software system
- Draw compelling visualizations (animations, graphs, cross-sections, maps, …)
- Rapidly learn – about new technologies, the possibilities of SAR and InSAR and related data for mapping onto stability issues and displacement modes
- Work closely with geoscience and engineering domain experts at customers and partners
- Work closely with our InSAR Engineers in the Data Pipeline team – who deliver and configure the data sets
- Work accurately, with detail orientation
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and data integration
- Inquisitive, keen to discover novel techniques
- Self-starter … who can also finish
- Communicative team player with visualization and technical writing skills
- M.Sc., preferably in Geology, Geophysics or Petroleum Engineering
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Geology, Reservoir Engineering or Geomechanics domain expert in the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge and experience with technical computing software is a plus
- Excellent presentation and visualization skills
- Understand combination of various datasets in the context of reservoir and operational production management
- Hands-on experience with conventional GIS and related software as used by customers, remote sensing or surveying methods is a plus