- We are looking for a Frontend Developer/UX Designer to join our team to help develop our online displacement mapping and analysis platform.
- You’ll be working in a small, collaborative team.
- We are a high-tech startup, where you will make a fundamental impact on the success of the company.
- This is a full-time position, at our office in Delft, The Netherlands.
- We offer a salary in line with your skills and experience.
- Improve the functionality visualizations in our data viewer and platform applications and APIs for a more diverse product range.
- Make suggestions about UX and draw up wireframes and mockups to discuss with the product owner.
- Give input and make adjustments on the frontend (mapping) applications
- Maintain and expand the UI of our internal geospatial applications for pattern discovery and processing
- Support internal and external users with issues related to these applications
- Execute against / deliver input for the product roadmap
Skills & Requirements
- Relevant experience in remote sensing, mapping, and/or cartography with Leaflet, Mapbox, or OpenLayers.
- Experience with REST APIs. Familiarity with OpenAPI is a pre.
- Experience with containerization (Docker) for development
- Track record of developing high-quality, maintainable, and well-documented software following typical React/Vue.js paradigms.
- Basic understanding of Linux web servers
- Experience in UXPin, Adobe XD or alternatives
- Familiarity with automated (unit)testing and CI/CD in a frontend environment
Delft, The Netherlands
SkyGeo is a next-generation Earth Observation company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter-accurate displacement data to customers all over the world.
Our processing engine and our InSAR-based displacement data are fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their assets for the long term and we provide early warnings for the prevention of environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront of InSAR, computational techniques, and mapping data onto real-world problems.
You will be working in a young, dynamic, and supportive team with a get-it-done attitude. Learning and innovation are encouraged and new ideas embraced. We have social events every two weeks and value strong team bonding.