- We are looking for a Frontend Developer/UX Designer to join our team to help develop our online displacement mapping and analysis platform.
- You’ll be working in a small, collaborative team.
- We are a high-tech startup, where you will make a fundamental impact on the success of the company.
- This is a full-time position, at our office in Delft, The Netherlands.
- We offer a salary in line with your skills and experience.
- Improve the functionality visualizations in our data viewer and platform applications and APIs for a more diverse product range.
- Make suggestions about UX and draw up wireframes and mockups to discuss with the product owner.
- Give input and make adjustments on the frontend (mapping) applications
- Maintain and expand the UI of our internal geospatial applications for pattern discovery and processing
- Support internal and external users with issues related to these applications
- Execute against / deliver input for the product roadmap
Skills & Requirements
- Relevant experience in remote sensing, mapping, and/or cartography with Leaflet, Mapbox, or OpenLayers.
- Experience with REST APIs. Familiarity with OpenAPI is a pre.
- Experience with containerization (Docker) for development
- Track record of developing high-quality, maintainable, and well-documented software following typical React/Vue.js paradigms.
- Basic understanding of Linux web servers
- Experience in UXPin, Adobe XD or alternatives
- Familiarity with automated (unit)testing and CI/CD in a frontend environment
Delft, The Netherlands