SkyGeo is looking for talented and motivated DevOps / SysAdmin to join our team to help expand our online displacement mapping and analysis platform, powered by our in-house SAR and InSAR processing software. In this role, you will expand and maintain our hybrid cloud solution and oversee the deployment of our tools and services.
You’ll be working in a rapidly growing, collaborative team. We are a high-tech scale-up company, where you will make a fundamental impact on the success of the company.
This is a full-time or part-time position, at our office in Delft, The Netherlands. We offer a salary in line with your skills and experience.
- Establish and improve security and data lifecycle policies
- Collaborate with stakeholders in maintaining end expanding existing infrastructure
- Give support on service and infrastructure-related issues
- Improve the processes and automation around delivering software for internal and customer-facing applications
- Improve scheduling, scaling, and automation in the data-pipeline processes
- Establish and supervise developer and release processes
- Improve scalability of SkyGeo service infrastructure
Skills & Requirements
- Expert in Linux and server administration
- Affinity with high-performance computing and related job scheduling
- Strong affinity with and/or good knowledge of cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- Experience in provisioning/configuration software, such as Ansible, Terraform
- Working knowledge of distributed or parallel file systems, preferably Gluster, Lustre.
- Working knowledge of modern DevOps tools and services, for example Git, Gitlab CI/CD, Docker, AWS EC2 or K8S/AWS ECS/AWS Fargate
- Affinity with Python for web, high-performance computing, or geospatial applications
- Experience with the geospatial stack (GDAL, GEOS, PROJ) and derivatives.
- Working knowledge of monitoring/logging software, such as Grafana/Prometheus, ELK/EFK
Delft, The Netherlands