- We are looking for backend software engineers to join our team to help develop our online displacement mapping and analysis platform.
- You’ll be working in a small, collaborative team where we value individual freedom and responsibility and also each other
- Your work will help form the future of our stack and features
- This is a full-time position. Our office is in Delft, The Netherlands, but remote work is possible if you can be online at our core overlap hours between 13:00 – 17:00 CET
- We offer a salary in line with your skills and experience.
- You will build out the SkyGeo backend services and integrate various best-in-class point solutions to create a user-centric architecture
- Apply best practices to improve the functionality and scalability of our customer platform application backends and APIs for a more diverse product range
- Maintain, expand and scale our internal applications for image discovery and processing
- Automate processes for data delivery in the form of datasets, viewers, dashboard and reports to customers
- Support internal and external users with issues related to these applications
- Execute against / deliver input for the product roadmap
Skills & Requirements
- Fluent in Python, SQL
- Experience with REST API design. Familiarity with OpenAPI is a pre.
- Familiarity with automated (unit)testing, CI/CD and git
- Experience with containerization (Docker) and virtualization (AWS EC2)
- Basic understanding of Linux web server management
- Experience with GIS tools, and Python libraries based on GDAL, GEOS, PROJ.
- Experience with (managed) Kubernetes and Serverless.
- Experience with streaming and scheduling systems such as RabbitMQ/Celery or Kafka
Delft, The Netherlands or remote during 13:00 – 17:00 CET core hours