We are looking for an Account Manager to join our go to market team. You will be mainly working together with our Manager, Mining who is meeting new customers and making deals all over the world (mainly from our office in Delft, the Netherlands).
After the deal has just been made, you will be the main point of contact for these customers, further understand their needs, ensure a smooth sales process, and maintain a strong long term relationship.
- Communicating with customers throughout the lifecycle: pre-, and post close for on-boarding
- Following up on leads
- Supporting the Business Developer to realize objectives and targets
- Attend customer meetings and assist with minutes and follow ups; to keep momentum in workflow, throughout the lifecycle of the customer
- Keeping up with the essentials of our business cases, and the SkyGeo products and services.
- Drafting sales orders and assist the Business Developer in closing
- Assist the Business Developer with general account admin and maintaining our CRM database
- Research relevant customer markets to identify new leads and opportunities
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- A good listener and clear concise communicator (in English)
- A true team player and people person eager to learn
- Exceptional technical customer service attitude
- 2-7 years experience in a similar role
What’s in it for you
- Diverse international team (10+ nationalities)
- Hybrid working environment (with an office in the historical city center of Delft)
- Start up environment, a lot of freedom for initiative, personal & career growth,
- Personal equipment, including laptop and ergonomic setup.
- Fun team-building and after-work drinks.
Ideally the role will be based at the Delft office, however hybrid working will be considered.