SkyGeo is an Earth Observation 2.0 company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter accurate deformation data to customers all over the world.
This InSAR-based deformation data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their maintenance for the long term and we help prevent environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is exciting and inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront in InSAR, computational techniques and global data delivery.
We have offices in Delft, Houston and San Francisco.
We are looking for software engineers to join our team to help develop our online deformation mapping and analysis platform.
You’ll be working in a small, collaborative team. We are a high-tech startup, where you will make a fundamental impact on the success of the company.
This is part-time or a full-time position, at our office in Delft, The Netherlands.We offer a salary in line with your skills and experience.
- Improve the software, infrastructure and system architecture for high throughput data delivery
- Build new analytical tools
- Execute against / deliver input for the product roadmap
Skills & Requirements
- Preferably experience with web mapping and data visualization
- Basic understanding of Linux web server management / SQL and database programming
- Experience with Django, openlayers, ext.js/jQuery is a plus
Delft, The Netherlands
APPLY FOR THIS JOB