SkyGeo is an Earth Observation 2.0 company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter accurate deformation data to customers all over the world.
This InSAR-based deformation data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their maintenance for the long term and we help prevent environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is exciting and inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront in InSAR, computational techniques and global data delivery.
We have offices in Delft, Houston and San Francisco.
We have a position available for a Lead Developer who will design and build the platform that delivers our data feed as a service.
- Design and build the next generation high throughput product in line with the Product Requirement Document
- Provide technical guidance and visibility to the engineering team
- Work with engineering to help implement best practices, improve infrastructure and system architecture
- Design and migrate the new software from the SkyGeo lab to a production environment
- Support and maintain contact with domain experts with clients
- Build technical operations, provide leadership to help set company goals for technical performance
- Graduate degree in engineering
- At least 3 years experience in a professional environment
- Proven track record of developing complex functionality in Python
- Experience with programming in MatLab, preferably quantitative modeling
- Preferably experience with geo information systems, image processing and pattern recognition
- Entrepreneurial, pragmatic decision maker
- Performance driven and organized self-starter
- Professional communication style and ability
- Focused on deadlines and results
Delft, The Netherlands
APPLY FOR THIS JOB