We are looking for a communicative engineer or geoscientist who will find new ways to implement and integrate our data in geotechnical engineering practices for all of our users. You will be discovering new ways to make enormous impact. You will be expected to draw on your keen technical abilities as you discuss specific solutions, and configure our products and services for demanding technical users.
You will integrate different types of remote and on-site data and coordinate with users to drive insight into stability patterns. You will work closely with the customers… and with a highly motivated team of our own Engineering and Sales people.
- Configure, understand and optimize our data feed in the context of specific projects to create insights about mine stability and related topics
- Draw compelling visualizations (animations, graphs, cross-sections, maps, …)
- Rapidly learn about new technologies, the possibilities of SAR and InSAR and related data for mapping onto stability issues and displacement modes
- Work with civil engineering and surveying domain experts at customers and partners
- M.Sc. or equivalent, preferably in Civil Engineering, Geosciences or Geodesy
- Experience making compelling visualizations (animations, graphs, cross-sections, maps, …) and reports
- Hands-on experience with either conventional geodetics or surveying methods or with InSAR is a plus
- Work accurately; sweat the details in excellent communications
- Great team player in a technical project environment
- Strong technical writing and analytical skills
- Inquisitive, willing to learn our novel techniques
Delft, The Netherlands or remote
SkyGeo is a next generation Earth Observation company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter-accurate displacement data to customers all over the world.
Our processing engine and our InSAR-based displacement data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their assets for the long term and we provide early warnings for prevention of environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront of InSAR, computational techniques and mapping data onto real world problems.