We are looking for a Customer Service Manager who will build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with (mostly) engineering end-users. Your role will be to act as our main point of contact for our customers during their time with SkyGeo’s monitoring solution and your focus will be on customer retention. After the first data is delivered to our users, the real work starts. You will engage the users in validation, visualization and optimization of this fuzzy, complex data set, to help them get maximum value out of the data feed.
- Assist customers to expand their usage and adoption of our products
- On-boarding and training of new and existing clients
- Ensure successful delivery of our services, produce timely solutions according to customer requirements
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract life-cycle, involving and organizing your colleagues where needed
- Optimize the Customer Success program and process for various user types
- Work closely with Sales representatives, Product, Data Pipeline and other teams in the company to provide excellent customer experience
- At least 3 years experience in Customer Success, Technical Account Management or similar
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client relationships
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably a second language
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with international customers
- Strong problem solving skills and proactive work style
- Graduate degree in engineering or sciences is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, pragmatic decision maker
- Performance driven and organized self-starter
- Professional communication style and ability
- Focused on deadlines and results – sweat the details
Delft, The Netherlands
SkyGeo is a next generation Earth Observation company. Our global data feed starts on a satellite and provides millimeter-accurate displacement data to customers all over the world.
Our processing engine and our InSAR-based displacement data is fundamentally changing the way our customers look at their assets. We help people manage their assets for the long term and we provide early warnings for prevention of environmental disasters.
Working for SkyGeo is inspiring and challenges you to excel. You will have an opportunity to grow and innovate since the company is at the forefront of InSAR, computational techniques and mapping data onto real world problems.